Yep, spent tonight chopping up two bags of veggie soup veggies, one bag of stir fry veggies and a little bag of diced red pepper. Here’s a simple vegetable soup recipe to turn those veggies into heaven on a spoon.
You will need:
- 4 cups water or broth of your choice
- 2 tbsp tomato paste plus two cups water or two cups veggie juice
- 1 14oz can diced tomatoes or 5 to 6 fresh diced tomatoes
- 1 large potato diced
- 1 cup cut fresh or frozen green beans
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen carrot
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 2 to 3 stocks of celery chopped
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
Oh yeah, and I baked two loaves of hard wheat, cinnamon, raisin bread with toasted sunflower seeds.