This past week was really lovely. James and I got to spend quite a bit of time with each other and it was just all around a productive week. Here is my last week in review.
1. I sold my first local item from my Etsy Shop to someone in the Kingston area.
2. I wrote my first tutorial ever.
3. I learned something new about photography – using a piece of foam board to bounce natural light from Creature Comforts blog.
5. I also learned that figuring out a cookie recipe that only exists in your mind is really hard, requires lots of patience, test trials, and where the hell am I going to put all those cookies? In the process learned to make jam and made my first batch of straw berry jam ever.
6. James and I went thrift shopping at the VV Boutique (Value Village,) and both found things we loved. Me shoes and a velvet jacket, James books and an ugly sweater to add to his collection.
7. James beat me at The Game of Life by two and a half million dollars. Geeze.
8. We enjoyed a walk through the lovely soft dusting of snow Saturday afternoon, and nearly froze to death.