1. love this cozy corner bed surrounded in books, asian artwork, and all the colorful mix-matched patterns. Image via: Apartment Therapy
2. how bout this kitchen with it’s reclaimed wood, drawers, and crates. I love it’s rustic sensibilities mixed with the stainless. That’s just lovely. Image via: Mossiere on Tumblr
3. although I don’t have any sweet babies of my own this little one’s loft is just so perfect. The designer did such a great job optimizing space and bringing in storage. I love the mix of wood stains too. Image via: the boo and the boy
4. this tiny Paris apartment is so bright and cozy. Well organized as well with easy to find everyday items too. Love the bookcase bed divider. Image via: Decor8
5. This is my dream kitchen. Open shelving, art work, a deep porcelain sink and a tiny island. I am only sorry I cannot share a larger version of this image. Image via: My favorite and my Best
I am also in love with:
6. This tiny modern office space with a window reading nook.
7. This gorgeous and well thought out bedroom.
8. This amazing small bed room and kitchen.
9. This adorable sleeping cupboard on Apartment Therapy.
10. This beautiful small and cozy outdoor space.
This weekend was a busy one. James is starting one job and finishing another. He is content to work everyday at both for the next two weeks. Over the weekend we celebrated his birthday. We had a lovely little lunch in a whole in the wall Sicilian restaurant in our neighborhood. We split a Sicilian style pizza! Yum! And spent the rest of the afternoon shopping for board games. We are kind of board game fanatics who don’t actually have the pleasure of owning many board games. We also had a lovely pasta dinner with his Aunt last night, who is one of my most favorite people in the world! She’s amazing.
Well the sun is shinning and I’ve got some errands to run! I hope you are getting the chance to enjoy some time out of doors. So lovely.
Have a lovely day,