Sometimes it can be hard to give into our passions and what we love because of our wiring to view success in life as something entirely separate of our creative passions. So in order to be successful at what we love, we have to forget all that we’ve been told and re-write the parameters to fit our creative souls.
- I will appreciate my creative self and not attempt to weigh it against others. All beings express our-selves differently and there is a place in this universe for all of us.
- I will stop thinking of success in number gains and begin thinking of it in joys gained.
- I will remember not to take my day to day for granted, that life is the journey and that everyday is another mile in the direction we want to go.
- I will except that even experts make mistakes and allow myself some wiggle room to work all the kinks out.
- I will always allow myself to have a rest, taking time to clear my mind and recharge.
The warm weather is rolling in and this is the season for celebrating life, ourselves, and each other. Give into your passions a little more each day. You’ll be glad you did.