A few pretty Easter egg tutorials from around the web
You can click on the image or the link below it to be taken to the tutorial.
//Decor 8 Painted Easter Eggs//
//Silk Tie-Dyed Easter Eggs Our Best Bites//
///Wohnide Wunderwieb Painted Paper Napkin Appliqué Easter Eggs///
^this site is in German.S
//Embroidered East Eggs Design Sponge//
//Spoon and Fork Water Color Easter Eggs//
Love and light! Happy Easter Everyone!
Posted in DIY, How tos or Tutorials, Tutorial Round Ups
Tagged Art, decorate, diy, easter, gifts, hand dyed, how tos, inspiration, painting, repurpose, water color
Whooo! This sure is a long awaited post. I just love crafty tutorials and love searching out new and amazing designs and projects around the blogosphere. It’s quite exhilarating.
Remember you can click through the images to the tutorials.
….1. These ‘Pretty Patchy Paper Lanterns’ are made using scrap fabric and card stock. I love how versatile the project can be depending on what scraps you have lying around. Tutorial and images via: Lola Nova
2. Aren’t these painted camera straps great? I am in need of a new camera strap for my old Nikon and I this DIY is really inspiring me to make my own! Tutorial and images via: Design Love Fest
3. These cloud lights are incredible! They are made with a paper lanter, cotton batting, and flameless candles. I would love to make something like this to put over our guest bed or a reading knook. So whimsical; and everyone knows I love whimsy. Tutorial via: Wedding Nigh Image Via: Alexis Mires Flickr
4. Call me a sucker for everything tacky, but I love this necklace display made with faux antlers and silk flowers mounted on a reclaimed pallet. Tutorial and Images found via: A Beautiful Mess
5. Kinsey’s sandal revamp where she adds a simple leather fringe. Tutorial and image via: Sincerely Kinsey
6. I am a sucker for macrame. and love the neon cording against the white bowl. I have a ton of vases left over from our wedding and lots of black cording. I’ve got to make some of these to complete my dream of a hanging garden in our living room. Tutorial and image via: Refinery 29 Love that site.
Notice a trend? (:
Well besides the sandals – I just threw those in there because I am dreaming of warmer weather.
I really want to work on pulling my living room together this weekend. It’s in need of some real TLC and a spring make over! Do you have any projects big or small planned for the weekend? Any crafty plans? I am definitely making some time this weekend to get my craft on!
I hope you have a fun Friday night and beautiful weekend!